Logo Fountain Buyer's Guide
Everything you need to know when looking to brand your new fountain.
Tired of the same, old decor and ready for something new? If you're contemplating whether to purchase a logo fountain, go ahead and pat yourself on the back. Why? Because you're savvy enough to recognize the positive impact a branded water fountain can have on your office's bottom line.
- Part 1: Logo Fountain Examples
- Part 3: Frequently Asked Questions
- Part 2: Locations for Logo Fountains
- Part 4: Find the Right Logo Fountain
Logo Fountain Mockup Process
Browse our large selection of logo fountains and choose the one you like.
Complete the Logo Mockup Request Form for a no obligation sample using your logo.
Within a few hours, we send a mockup of your logo on the fountain you selected.
Once you are happy with the mockup, we start production.
Part 1: Logo Fountain Examples
A small sample of the hundreds of logo fountains we have done.
Floor Fountains and Water Walls
Part 2: Popular Locations for Logo Fountains
Just about any place can be perfect for a logo fountain.
Doctor's OfficesRelax your patients in your waiting room so you can make their visit as stress free as possible. The calming effect will ensure their experience is positive and will make the wait feel shorter.
Corporate LobbiesImpress your clients as they walk through your office. From traditional copper to contemporary stainless, we have a fountain that would look great in your corporate center.
Nail & Hair SalonsGive your clients something to relax them while visiting your salon. A floor or wall fountain can fit perfectly in small spaces and add a professional touch to your salon.
General BusinessBusiness offices of all types can make use of these water features for a variety of different reasons. They are affordable for any business and they make a great office addition.
Spa & Health ClubsYour business is about improving the physical and mental health of people. A fountain will help you in giving the mental rejuvenation to your clients.
Personal MessagesWe can easily add your message to a fountain. Maybe it is a slogan, family crest, bible verse, or simple artwork. The words you use are only limited by your imagination.
Part 3: Frequently Asked Questions
The most common questions about logo water features.
What image type is needed?
To provide the best results, we need a vector-based image file. This file type usually has the file extension .eps, .ai, or .pdf. If you do not have a true vector file, we do offer a conversion service for a small fee. Below is an example of a normal bitmap image vs. a vector-based image when enlarged.
How is the logo applied to the fountain?
- Slate or Other Stone - Usually lightly etched or hand painted on the surface.
- Mirror - Usually etched or painted on the back of the fountain.
- Glass - Usually sandblasted. A frosted color or a vinyl logo is applied to the rear of the fountain glass.
- Curved Surface - If the surface is curved, the logo is applied using raised pegs and the water will flow behind the logo.
Will the fountain logo be exactly like the original logo?
Your logo may need to be slightly modified when it is placed on the fountain. When done on stone, almost 80% of companies choose to make their logos black because it shows up the best. Here are some general rules:
- Solid Colors - Since color is applied by hand, all colors must be solid colors without gradients. Some fountains have to be etched, therefore, they have no color.
- Number of Colors - Colors are often reduced because the total cost is based on number of them used.
- Pantone Colors - Any RGB or CMYK colors must be converted to Pantone colors to match the paint used for the logo.
- Detailed Images/Pictures - Detailed and complex pictures must be removed or simplified.
- Drop Shadows - All drop shadows will have to be removed because they cannot be reproduced on a fountain.
Download Pantone Color Chart
How long does a logo fountain take to ship?
Most logo fountains take about 2-4 weeks. This varies based on the particular fountain ordered and its current availability. Custom orders can take 4-8 weeks. If you have a deadline you are trying to meet, please let customer service know when ordering.
Are there any special care instructions for my logo fountain?
Start by following all the manufacturer's instructions for caring and maintaining your fountain. If the logo is painted on your fountain, then the paint will be of high quality acrylic. You do not want to use any type of abrasive cleaning agents on your logo. A mild cleaner and a soft cloth works best. We recommend you use fountain care products on a weekly basis to maintain your fountain in between cleanings. Some manufacturers recommend distilled water.
What if I don't have a logo?
It's ok if you don't have a logo. You can choose from one of our available fonts and we will apply a message to your fountain. Just tell us the font and the message and we will create a mockup for you.
Part 4: Find the Right Logo Fountain
Now it is time to go and search for your next logo fountain.
Now that you've learned the basics, it's time for us to help you figure out which fountain is the best one for your unique needs. We're just a phone call or mouse click away; contact one of our fountain specialists or browse our large selection of Logo Fountains today!