The Transparency and Water Tabletop Fountain features a panel of glass encased in a natural copper frame, which allows you a serene view of falling water. This freestanding work of art exerts serene but commanding presence with copper and glass elements. The solid copper flame finish is covered with a clear coating to protect the copper. The glass showcases the shimmering qualities of the water as it flows down the fountain. Designed by Nayer Kazemi, who studied fine arts in Persia and is known for the beauty and outstanding quality of her creations.
- Designed by Nayer Kazemi
- Panel of glass encased in a natural copper frame
- Copper flame finish with a clear coating
- Adjustable water flow and water sound
- Electric operated
- Recirculating electric pump
- Greenery not included
- 21"H x 9"W x 3.5"D
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Glass
- Usage: Indoor