The Salamanka Wall Fountain presents a new technique for the artists, using two panels that are spaced apart and then back-painted and front painted on both panels. What this all means is that the depth on this one is incredible. It has eye-popping color and with the extreme depth you can really get lost in it. The backdrop and panels are made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. Framed in pure natural copper.
Also available with LED lights: These optional lights are built into the back of the panel to make your fountain even more breathtaking and unique. The LED lights produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus a lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
Disclaimer: This fountain is hand painted and the colors may vary from the picture shown.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- The image is completely hand painted; it may vary slightly from the image pictured
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Available with or without lights
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 48"H x 27"W x 5"D
- Weight: approx. 32 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor