The Riverstone 2 Tier Solar-On-Demand Fountain is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete with the look of real pebbles. The fountain creates a relaxing atmosphere on your patio, deck, balcony or in your garden. Solar-on-demand allows you to choose when you wish your fountain to work using an easy on/off switch on the solar panel. Operate it daily and use the battery technology to provide consistent performances even cloudy weather, or turn it off to charge during the day for night time use. Battery will fully charge in 1 sunny day and its capacity is for up to 6 hours of operation. The fountain constantly recycles water from a hidden reservoir. No wiring is required, simply install and enjoy.
Important: In winter, the fountain's pump and panel must be stored in a dry and frost-proof environment. The pump must never be operated dry (out of water). Dry operation permanently damages the pump.
NOTE: During prolonged periods of dull weather the battery will not charge. At this time, the manufacturer of this fountain is NOT offering replacement pumps or solar panels sold separately.
- Solar-on-demand Fountain
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Look of real pebbles
- Color may fade and discolor over the time
- Constantly recycles water from the hidden reservoir
- Patented underwater integral solar panel, pump and battery system
- Battery capacity for up to 6 hours of operation
- Battery will fully charge in 1 sunny day
- Turn off to charge during the day for night time use
- Easy installation
- No wiring
- No operating costs
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer
- 1 Solar panel
- 1 Solar water pump
- 1 Battery
- 34.5"H x 20.8"W
- Solar panel: 6V, 180mA, 1.1W, 1000 mAh sealed battery
- Pump: 6V, 130mA, 55gph
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Usage: Outdoor