The Palermo 2 Tier Solar-On-Demand Fountain is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete with antique stone finish. The fountain creates a relaxing atmosphere on your patio, deck, balcony or in your garden. Solar-on-demand allows you to choose when you wish your fountain to work using an easy on/off switch on the solar panel. Operate it daily and use the battery technology to provide consistent performances even cloudy weather, or turn it off to charge during the day for night time use. The battery will fully charge in 1 sunny day and its capacity is for up to 6 hours of operation. The fountain constantly recycles water from a hidden reservoir. No wiring is required, simply install and enjoy.
NOTE: During prolonged periods of dull weather the battery will not charge.
- Solar-on-demand birdbath
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Antique stone finish
- Color may fade and discolor over time
- Constantly recycles water from the hidden reservoir
- Patented underwater integral solar panel, pump and battery system
- Battery capacity for up to 6 hours of operation
- Battery will fully charge in 1 sunny day
- Turn off to charge during the day for night time use
- Easy installation
- No wiring
- No operating costs
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer
- 1 Solar panel
- 1 Solar water pump
- 1 Battery
- 32"H x 21"W
- Product Weight: 35.27 lbs.
- Material: Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Usage: Outdoor