The North Star 1.5HP Aerator is the perfect addition to any pond or lake when a prestigious appearance is desired, yet water quality is also a concern. The stately appearance of the North Star combines a visually appealing water feature with a powerful, vibrant water aerator, which will assist in controlling algae growth and in promoting a healthy aquatic environment. The dynamic action of the North Star moves an impressive 600 gallons of water per minute, creating a strong surface current to help eliminate algae and debris. Perfect for commercial, residential, and municipal applications, the North Star creates an inviting expression of comfort and elegance.
The North Star is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. In fact, the North Star is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty. GFCI required, always disconnect power when swimmers are present.
Longer power cable is available. Please, call for more details. This unit can be beautifully accented by light kits and color lenses (see Accessories).
- Made in the USA
- Pond size should be 1/8 acre or larger
- Operates in minimum depth of 36"
- Spray pattern adjusts in width
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor
- Salt water approved
- Designed for 24 hour per day operation
- No maintenance required
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths
- 230V wiring - green is the ground; the remaining two wires are both hot
- Light kits can be added later
- Two 20lb. weights or concrete block required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Warranty: 5 year motor
- 1 Float
- 1 Unit
- 1 Filter basket
- 1 Electric cable
- 2 20lb. weights required for anchoring (not included)
- 2 Nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Motor Specs: 1.5HP, 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10.6 Amps, 1780 Watts, 240V
- Pond Size: 1/8 Acre and Larger
- Min. Depth: 36"
- Spray Pattern: 10'H x 18'W
- Cable: Your choice of 100', 150', 200' and 250', 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 600 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Shipping Size: 32" x 32" x 7"; 10" x 10" x 48" and 12" x 12" x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.; 65 lbs. and 7 lbs.
- Ships: UPS (3 Boxes)