The Nojoqui Falls Slate Tech Wall Fountain is a unique, beautiful work of art, dazzling the eye and soothing the ears with a gentle cascade of falling water that sparkles under built-in lighting. Crafted of high quality materials, this fountain is easily assembled and mounted while offering the rich appearance of a built-in structure. The water pours out from under the light hood and flows down the lightweight slate panel, into the pool of water in the basin.
NSI slate is made from veneers of genuine Indian Raja Slate and fuse it to composite material with the same chipped edge technique. All the beauty is retained and reduces weight over 90%.
The fountain comes in several frame finishes: Copper Patina (copper frame with clear powder coat); Coppervein (aluminum frame with copper vein powder coat); Stainless (Stainless frame) and Black (aluminum frame with black powder coat).
Included is white LED lighting with remote control.
NOTE: Copper and slate are natural materials, variations in color, texture and size are desirable and shall not be cause for return.
- Frame available in several finishes
- NSI slate - the thin layer of slate used in this fountain makes it less heavy, and easier to hang
- Built-in LED lighting with remote control
- Designed to provide maximum water sound
- Fountain is pictured with cord hidden
- Completely assembled - 15 minute installation
- Warranty: 6 months limited manufacturer
- Frame kit
- NSI slate face panel
- Recirculating electric pump
- LED white lights
- Remote control for the lights
- Decorative rocks
- Mounting hardware
- Medium: 42.5"H x 19"W x 7"D
- Large: 58"H x 25.5"W x 7"D
- Medium Shipping Size: 50"H x 22"W x 11"D
- Medium Product Weight: 19 lbs.; Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
- Large Ships Freight Curb Side Only
- Large Shipping Size: 61"H x 29"W x 11"D
- Large Product Weight: 34 lbs.; Shipping Weight: 58 lbs.
Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
Stainless Steel Fountain Maintenance and Care