The Nautilus Wall Fountain invokes thoughts of Jules Verne and "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" as a backdrop for shimmering falling water, framed in pure natural copper. The backdrop is made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. The image is hand painted onto the reverse side of the Lexan acrylic panel.
Available with LED lights: These optional lights are built into the back of the panel to make your fountain even more breathtaking and unique. The LED lights produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
MICRO EDGE OPTION: Since the sides of the fountain must have a copper edge, the Micro Edge option allows for the trim down the sides to be thinner.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus the colors may vary from the picture shown. A lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- The images are completely hand painted
- Each of these fountains is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Available with or without lights
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 48"H x 28"W x 5"D
- Weight: approx. 40 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor