The Nature Bowl 601 Tabletop Fountain is an elegant ceramic creation with an antique copper patina finish. Water streams from a hand-sculpted copper tube into the ceramic bowl, which has a beautiful antique copper patina finish. This unique fountain has been hand crafted by Nayer Kazemi, an artist who studied in Persia. Her creations are known to be beautiful, unusual, and of outstanding quality. Sit back and relax as you listen to the flowing water in this wonderful tabletop fountain.
- Hand crafted by Nayer Kazemi
- Hand-sculpted copper tube and arms
- Ceramic bowl in antique copper patina finish
- Adjustable water flow and water sound
- Electric operated
- Recirculating electric pump
- Greenery not included
- 5"H x 10"W
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Material: Ceramic and Copper
- Usage: Indoor