The Gusher 1/2HP Lake/Pond Fountain creates an exciting, geyser type vertical column of water in a highly visible, wind-resistant dense pattern. The stream of cascading water generated by the Gusher will reach heights of up to 20 feet, creating a full, dynamic, constantly changing pattern. The frothy, highly aerated stream produced by the Gusher is both aesthetically pleasing and maintains water clarity at the same time. By adding oxygen to your water, the Gusher assists in promoting a healthy aquatic environment and helps facilitate the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the Gusher helps inhibit mosquito breeding and assists in keeping water sparkling clean.
The Gusher utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Gusher is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty. GFCI required, and please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Longer power cable is available. Please, call for more details. This unit can be beautifully accented by light kits and color lenses (see Accessories).
- Made in the USA
- Operates in minimum depth of 36"
- Pond size should be from 1/8 acre to 1 acre
- Center stream is 20 feet high
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor
- Salt water approved
- Designed for 24 hour per day operation
- No maintenance required
- Light kits can be added later
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths
- Two 20lb. weights or concrete block required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Warranty: 5 year motor
- 1 Float
- 1 Unit
- 1 Electric cable
- 2 20lb. weights required for anchoring (not included)
- 2 Nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Motor Specs: 1/2HP, 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 115V or 230V
- Min. Depth: 36"
- Pond Size: 1/8 - 1 Acre
- Spray Pattern: 20'H
- Cable: Your choice of 70', 100', 150' for 115V and 200' with 230V, 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 60 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Shipping Size: 32" x 32" x 7" and 10" x 10" x 36"
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs. and 49 lbs.
- Ships: UPS (2 Boxes)