The Gumby's House Wall Fountain is a bit different. No weird lens to shoot this was used. The backdrop is made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. The image is hand painted onto the reverse side of the Lexan acrylic panel and framed in pure natural copper. The water trickles down the face of it in a wonderfully serene manner, like rain running down a window.
Also available with LED lights: These optional lights are built into the back of the panel to make your fountain even more breathtaking and unique. The LED lights produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus a lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, the fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
Disclaimer: This fountain is hand painted and the colors may vary from the picture shown.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- The image is completely hand painted; it may vary slightly from the image pictured
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Available with or without lights
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 50"H x 30"W
- Weight: approx. 37 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor