This Ginkgo Solar Birdbath Fountain is for the birds, literally and creates a relaxing atmosphere in a garden! Direct sunlight transforms this resin birdbath into a free-standing, re-circulating, expense free fountain! No wiring or custom setup required. The birdbath fountain has a built-in solar panel with a hidden reservoir to hold approximately 2.5 gallons of water in 2 inch deep bath bowl. Low-voltage water pump and filter keep recycling the same water, so there is no need for expensive and messy water hookups. Birds will be attracted to the sounds of splashing water and since the water is constantly in motion, no need to worry about mosquitoes and other creatures that love 'stagnant' water. Birdbath must be placed in direct sunlight to operate.
Important: In winter, the fountain's pump and panel must be stored in a dry and frost-proof environment. The pump must never be operated dry (out of water). Dry operation permanently damages the pump.
- Lightweight and maintenance free glass reinforced concrete with a weathered stone finish
- Built-in German-manufactured solar panel
- Operates in direct sunlight only
- Constantly recycles water from a hidden reservoir
- Low voltage water pump with filter
- No wiring, simply install and enjoy
- No operating costs
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer
- 1 Solar pump
- 1 Solar panel
- 1 Filter
- 2 Fountain heads (umbrella spray or bubbling)
- 29.3"H x 21.3"D
- Holds: 2.5 gal.
- Solar Panel: 6V, 180mA, 1.1W
- Pump: 6V, 130mA, 55 GPH
- Material: Resin
- Usage: Outdoor
Written Setup Instructions
Graphic Setup Instructions