The DA-20 1/2HP Display Aerator is the proven solution for keeping your water sparkling clean while simultaneously providing beauty and healthy aeration. The DA-20 is a 'work horse', easily moving up to 400 gallons of water per minute. The trumpet shaped spray of the DA-20 is designed to put oxygen back into the water, which in turn helps control algae growth and pesky insects while safely promoting a healthy environment for fish and other wildlife.
The DA-20 is manufactured utilizing a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly water aerator on the market. In fact, the DA-20 is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty. GFCI required, please disconnect power source when swimmers present.
Longer power cable is available. Please, call for more details. This unit can be beautifully accented by light kits and color lenses (see Accessories).
- Made in the USA
- Operates in minimum depth of 32"
- Pond size should up to 1 acre
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor
- Salt water approved
- Designed for 24 hour per day operation
- No maintenance required
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths
- Light kits can be added later
- Two 20lb. weights or concrete block required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Warranty: 5 year motor
- 1 Float
- 1 Unit
- 1 Electric cable
- 2 20lb. weights required for anchoring (not included)
- 2 Nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Motor Specs: 1/2HP, 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 115V or 230V
- Min. Depth: 32"
- Pond Size: Up to 1 Acre
- Spray Pattern: 6'H x 22'W
- Cable: Your choice of 70', 100', 150' for 115V and 200' with 230V, 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 400 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Shipping Size: 32" x 32" x 7" and 10" x 10" x 35"
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs. and 47 lbs.
- Ships: UPS (2 Boxes)