The Copper Fire Wall Fountain is a fiber and copper fountain. It is an intricately hammered and painted copper, and then magically weaved fiber into the piece. The whole thing is topped of with optical Lexan and the water flows down the front. When you look at it running...the whole thing looks impossible, but drop-dead gorgeous!
The fountain is also available with the light hood - xenon lights under the copper hood.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and may vary from the picture shown. A lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- Water runs down over Lexan panel in front of the copper and fabric
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 30"H x 36"W
- Weight: approx. 30 lbs.
- Material: Copper
- Usage: Indoor