If you look closely at the Chartres Cathedral Wall Fountain, you can see the detail of the metal casting in the foreground. The water runs down the surface of the rose window in the background and the effect is subtle, but inspiring. Flanking the artwork of the window are two monoliths of oxidized copper...very old world. Framed in pure natural copper.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus a lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
Disclaimer: This fountain is hand-made and it may vary from the picture shown.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- It may vary slightly from the image pictured
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 48"H x 28"W
- Weight: approx. 32 lbs.
- Material: Copper
- Usage: Indoor