The Central Park West Fountain is a unique union of flowing water and modern sculpture. It showcases a beautiful painting of colorful, abstract shapes as a backdrop for shimmering falling water, framed in pure natural copper. This wall-hanging indoor fountain has all of the traditional benefits of water fountains- relieving stress, mitigating noise, and humidifying the air- but it is also a piece of beautiful, unique fine art that will bring character and refinement to your home or office. The backdrop is made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. The image is hand painted onto the reverse side of the Lexan acrylic panel. The small squares surrounding the central panel are made of copper and also hand-painted.
Available with LED lights: These optional lights make your fountain even more breathtaking and unique. The LED lights produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and may vary from the picture shown. A lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- The images are completely hand painted; they may vary slightly from the image pictured
- Each of these fountains is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Light option
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 48"H x 28"W x 9"D
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor