The Central Park East Wall Fountain brings back all the wildness of the New York museums from long time ago. The water trickles down the face of it in a wonderfully serene manner, like rain running down a window. The backdrop is made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. The image is hand painted onto the reverse side of the Lexan acrylic panel. Accents are made of pure natural copper.
Available with LED back lights: These optional lights are built into the back of the panel to make your fountain even more breathtaking and unique. The LED lights produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
Light hood option also available.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus the colors may vary from the picture shown. A lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- Hand-made - it may vary slightly from the image pictured
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Light option: LED back lighting or Lighthood
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 48"H x 28"W x 5"D
- Weight: approx. 32 lbs.
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor