The Solar Powered Boilermaker Aerator combines clean, eco-friendly aeration with the a low profile design. This is a spectacular solution for remote spots where running power wouldn't be feasible or cost effective.
The Solar Powered Boilermaker creates a high volume white boil effect of highly aerated water while producing a minimal display. This healthy flow rate does a great job removing algae from the pond surface, maintaining clean and clear water, keeping pesky insects away, and adding a lot of oxygen to your pond. Adding oxygen not only does wonders for your fish, its also key to rapidly breaking down decaying matter at the bottom of your pond and means less muck over time.
Made for daytime aeration, the unit powers up with the sun, operates at variable speeds, and shuts down after dark. Its solar PV array panels bring water flow gradually up to capacity in changing sunlight, all without the costly, high-maintenance batteries that many solar aerators demand.
The Boilermaker works well as a pond de-icer in the winter months too!
This system comes with the Boilermaker Aerator, four solar panels with frame, disconnect box, Fhoton(tm) drive solar inverter, and all required wiring components. It comes standard with 70feet of heavy duty, 12 gauge submersible power cord. You just need to supply the pole, concrete footing to mount the panels, two anchor ropes, and weights or tethers. Greater lengths of power cord up to 150 feet are available.
The stainless steel, submersible motor is oil free, making it exceptionally durable, maintenance free, and an environmentally friendly water aerator.
The Boilermaker is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty. This unit is designed for fresh or salt water.
GFCI required, always disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- Made in the USA
- Operates in minimum depth of 32"
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor
- Solar Powered
- 300 GPM flow rate
- Salt water approved
- Designed for operation in sunlight
- No maintenance required
- 12 gauge electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths up to 150'
- Two 30lb. weights or concrete block required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Warranty: 5 year motor
- 1 Float
- 1 Unit
- 1 Control Panel
- 1 Filter basket
- 1 Electric cable
- 4 Solar panels 40" x 66" each
- 2 30lb. weights required for anchoring (not included)
- 2 Nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Motor Specs: 60 Hz, three phase, 3.6 amps, 810 watts,
- 200 V, 3/4 hp, solar powered motor
- Pond Size:
- Min. Depth: 32"
- Spray Pattern: Boilermaker
- Cable: Your choice of 70' up to 150', 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 300 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Shipping Size:
- Shipping Weight:
- Ships: Freight