The 7.3JF 3 Phase Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain with 7.5HP provides the power needed to adequately aerate larger ponds and provide eye-catching decorative displays. It comes standard with 2 different interchangeable nozzles, providing you with the versatility of 3 different patterns for displays of up to 26' in height or 28' in diameter. You can easily change nozzles to fit the specific pond dimensions, wind conditions and the desired aesthetic effect.
The 7.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. Without the confusing options, this panel includes all the best features. Included in this UL-508A, non-metallic 4x/3r panel is a true, 3 phase rated personnel protection GFI with a 5ma trip level. Also included is a motor starter with adjustable overload, lightning/surge protection, two 24 hour time clocks (one for the unit and one for lights), and a Hand-Off-Auto switch. Other features are an angled field wiring terminal block for easy installation, input terminals for field installed interlock, and startup instructions with wiring diagram in the door. A licensed electrician should install the control panel.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
Add an optional LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kit to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while creating a captivating ambiance to your water feature at night.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Multiple patterns in one unit: custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes
- Efficient/low power use: highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units; reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit; 3 phase circuit for low operating costs
- Clog resistant: unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market; successful shallow water operation in as little as 28"
- Rugged motor: environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks; seals are silicone carbide for long life; long-life top and bottom ball bearings; flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Corrosion resistant: superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments; all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low maintenance: clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded
- Fully tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Choice of cord lengths: SOOW underwater rated power cord
- Warranty: 3 years
- Assembled motor unit
- Power control panel
- UV resistant high density thermoplastic float
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SOOW rated 4 wire power cable
- 2 UV resistant glass filled thermoplastic deflector nozzles to create 3 unique patterns
- Owner's manual
- Motor: 7.5HP, 208-240V, 20 amps, 3 Phase, 1750 RPM motor
- SOOW Power Cable, 4 Wire (L1, L2, N, and G)
- Suggested Pond Size: Up to 3.5 acres (actual shape, depth, and oxygen demand should be considered)
- Min. Depth of Operation: 28"
- Linden Pattern: 24'H x 28'W (Two Tier)
- Birch Pattern (No Nozzle): 14.5'H x 13'W
- Sequoia Pattern: 26'H x 10'W
- Usage: Outdoor
- Ships: FedEx Ground Signature Required