The 5.3JF 3 Phase Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain with 5HP is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired. It comes standard with 6 interchangeable nozzles and can be operated without a nozzle to give you 7 fountain patterns for the price of one! The 7 fountain patterns range from 26' in height to over 50' in diameter. With 7 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. The 3.3JF is precision-engineered to maximize oxygen flow and provide maximum benefit to your pond or lake.
The 5.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. Without the confusing options, this panel includes all the best features. Included in this UL-508A, non-metallic 4x/3r panel is a true, 3 phase rated personnel protection GFI with a 5ma trip level. Also included is a motor starter with adjustable overload, lightning/surge protection, two 24 hour time clocks (one for the unit and one for lights), and a Hand-Off-Auto switch. Other features are an angled field wiring terminal block for easy installation, input terminals for field installed interlock, and startup instructions with wiring diagram in the door. A licensed electrician should install the control panel.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
Add an optional LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kit to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while creating a captivating ambiance to your water feature at night.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Multiple patterns in one unit: custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes
- Efficient/low power use: highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units; reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit; 3 phase circuit for low operating costs
- Clog resistant: unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market; successful shallow water operation in as little as 26"
- Rugged motor: environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks; seals are silicone carbide for long life; long-life top and bottom ball bearings; flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Corrosion resistant: superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments; all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low maintenance: clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded
- Fully tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Choice of cord lengths: SOOW underwater rated power cord
- Warranty: 3 years
- Assembled motor unit
- Power control panel
- UV resistant high density thermoplastic float
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SOOW rated 4 wire power cable
- 6 UV resistant glass filled thermoplastic deflector nozzles to create 7 unique patterns
- Owner's manual
- Motor: 5HP, 208-240V, 16 amps, 3 Phase, 1750 RPM motor
- SOOW Power Cable, 4 Wire (L1, L2, N, and G)
- Suggested Pond Size: Up to 2.5 acres (actual shape, depth, and oxygen demand should be considered)
- Min. Depth of Operation: 26"
- Redwood Pattern: 26'H x 8'W
- Linden Pattern: 20'H x 5'W (inner tier), 10'H x 35'W (outer tier)
- Spruce Pattern: 24'H x 15'W
- Birch Pattern (No Nozzle): 14'H x 12'W
- Willow Pattern: 14'H x 36'W "V"
- Juniper Pattern: 10'H x 50'W "V"
- Sequoia Pattern: 21'H x 10'W
- Usage: Outdoor
- Ships: FedEx Ground Signature Required