Not only does the 3400VFX 120V Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain improve the aesthetics of your backyard pond, lake or water garden, but will also significantly enhance the natural life by reducing algae growth. The fountain comes complete with everything you need for set up including the float, Plastic bottom screen, and the appropriate control box. This fountain is designed to be robust, dependable and easy to operate and the low power consumption makes continuous operation extremely affordable. The environmentally friendly, oil-filled motor comes with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks.
With an optional, low voltage, light kit (sold separately) your functional aerating fountain becomes a beautiful, eye catching focal point that will enhance your landscape after dark. If lights desired, the LR275 and LR375 Light kits are recommended for this fountain (not included, sold separately).
- "V" spray pattern
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to operate
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Reduces algae growth by forcing cells into deeper water and limiting exposure to sunlight
- Energy efficient and cost-effective
- Helps to improve water quality and enhance the aesthetics of pond or lake
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Sealed for protection against leaks
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Superior dependability, highly efficient, lower power consumption
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Assembled motor unit
- Three piece thermoplastic debris screen
- Power control panel
- UV resistant high density thermoplastic float
- Two 50’ braided nylon mooring lines
- SJTOW rated 3 wire power cable (your length option)
- Owner's manual
- "V" Pattern: 6'H x 21'Dia.
- Min. Depth of Operation: 17.5"
- Motor: 3/4HP, 120V, single phase, 1750 RPM motor
- Power Cable: SJTOW UL, CSA, & NEC approved underwater rated cable, 3 wire (2 hot and 1 ground)
- Usage: outdoor