The 3400JF/3400HJF 3/4HP Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain is great for medium size ponds and when multiple fountain patterns are desired. It comes standard with 5 interchangeable nozzles to give you 5 fountain patterns for the price of one! The 5 fountain patterns range from 7' in height to 20' in diameter. With 5 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. The fountain does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration.
Adding the LR-275 or LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kit (sold separately) to the fountain adds a touch of class to this beautiful fountain display during the nighttime hours.
The fountain includes a GFCI protected control box with timer, GFCI protection (C-25) or GFCB protection (C-85), GFI 120V outlet for optional lights, and photo cell for light operation. The photo cell allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation and when, during those hours, it is dark, the photo cell will turn on the light kit. No electrician is required to install the C-25, 120V control box with timer or the fountain if an existing 120V, 15amp receptacle is available. It is recommended that a licensed electrician installs the C-85 Control Panel and the fountain if you plan to hard-wire the fountain into the C-85 Control Panel.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
- 5 spray patterns
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to operate
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Reduces algae growth by forcing cells into deeper water and limiting exposure to sunlight
- Energy efficient and cost-effective
- Helps to improve water quality and enhance the aesthetics of pond or lake
- ETL approved to UL and CSA standards
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Sealed for protection against leaks
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Superior dependability, highly efficient, lower power consumption
- Warranty: 2 years limited
- Assembled motor unit
- Three piece thermoplastic debris screen
- Power control panel
- UV resistant high density thermoplastic float
- Two 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SJTOW rated 3 wire power cable (your length choice)
- 5 glass filled UV resistant thermoplastic deflector nozzles
- Owner's manual
- Cypress Pattern: 7'H x 17'Dia.
- Linden Pattern: 9'H x 3'Dia. (inner arch); 3.5'H x 29'Dia. (outer arch)
- Birch Pattern: 7'H x 5'Dia.
- Willow Pattern: 6.5'H x 21'W
- Sequoia Pattern: 13'H x 8'Dia.
- Min. Depth of Operation: 17.5"
- Motor: 3/4HP, 120V or 240V, single phase, 1750 RPM motor
- Power Cable: SJTOW UL, CSA, & NEC approved underwater rated cable, 3 wire (2 hot and 1 ground)
- Usage: Outdoor