The 3400AF/HAF High Oxygen Transfer Pond Aerator is designed to withstand the rigors of commercial aquaculture, agricultural ponds, industrial plants, municipal waste water and backyard ponds. The pond aerator dramatically agitates high volumes of water at the surface to maximize exposure of water to the air for valuable gas exchange, greatly improving your pond or lake aeration. This unit is typically selected for surface aeration when a decorative fountain pattern is neither necessary nor desired.
This pond aerator is self-contained, lightweight unit that floats at the surface with a single power cord returning to shore and two mooring lines anchoring the unit. The unit is easily installed and maintained by a single person and have proven to be an excellent choice for both continuous duty pond or lake aeration and supplemental aeration for unique applications.
Auburn University has performed independent product tests and has found that this aerators SAE (Standard Aeration Efficiency) is at least 3.0 lbs. of oxygen per horsepower per hour of operation, making them some of the most efficient and effective units available.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Energy efficient with excellent GPM/kW rates; reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit
- Industrial strength design
- Top intake for shallow water operation
- Produces a crown of water at the surface
- Rugged motor - environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks; long-life top and bottom ball bearings; flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Corrosion resistant - superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments; all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Float - U.V. resistant high density thermoplastic; single piece
- Low maintenance - clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded
- Fully tested - ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA safety standards
- Different lengths of SJTOW underwater rated electrical power cord
- Warranty: 2 years
- Assembled motor unit
- UV resistant high density thermoplastic float
- Two 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SJTOW rated 3 wire power cable (your length choice)
- Owner's manual
- Power Cable Length: 50', 100', 150' or 200' (your length choice)
- Power Cable: SJTOW UL, CSA, & NEC Approved Underwater Rated Cable, 3 Wire (2 Hot and 1 Ground)
- Motor: 3/4HP, 120V or 240V, Single Phase, 1750 RPM motor
- Suggested Pond Size: Up to 3/4 acre (actual shape, depth, and oxygen demand should be considered)
- Min. Depth of Operation: 17.5"
- Usage: Outdoor only
- Ships: 2-3 boxes via UPS
- Shipping Weight: 61 - 87 lbs.