The 3.1JF 3HP Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain is a floating aerating fountain or decorative fountain aerator great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired. The 3.1JF floating aerating fountain is unique for its size, in that, it comes standard with 5 interchangeable nozzles and can be operated without a nozzle to give you 6 fountain patterns for the price of one! The 6 fountain patterns range from 24' in height to over 45' in diameter. With 6 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes. The 3.1JF fountain does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration. It is available in a 240V, 60Hz model. The fountain's float has a lower profile while sitting in the water and also has a non-circular shape.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
With an optional, low voltage, light kit (sold separately) your functional aerating fountain becomes a beautiful, eye catching focal point that will enhance your fountain after dark. Light kit LR375 recommended for this fountain (not included, sold separately).
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market
- Bottom screen with 84 vertical screening bars with less than 1" gaps to keep debris out and allow for maximum water flow into the unit
- Silicon carbide mechanical seals for greater life
- Impeller technology giving the unit breathtaking patterns and high water flow for full fountain patterns
- Successful shallow water operation in as little as 24"
- 13.4 running amps on a 240V circuit for low operating costs
- SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', 200', or 250'
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes
- 5 interchangeable nozzles to give you 6 fountain patterns (6th pattern running without nozzle)
- Longer-life top and bottom ball bearings
- Environmentally friendly oil-filled motor with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks
- Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Highly efficient, lower power consumption than competitive equipment
- Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments (all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode)
- Requires minimal maintenance (recommended cleaning - the stainless steel motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded)
- ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Warranty: 3 years manufacturer
- Assembled motor unit
- GFCB protected power control panel
- UV resistant high density thermoplastic float
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SJTOW rated 3 wire power cable (your length choice)
- 5 UV resistant glass filled thermoplastic deflector nozzles to create 6 unique patterns
- Owner's manual
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, 13.4 Amps, Single Phase, 1750 RPM motor
- Power Cable: SJTOW UL, CSA, & NEC Approved Underwater Rated Cable, 3 Wire (2 Hot and 1 Ground)
- Max. Fountain Height: up to 24'
- Min. Depth of Operation: 24"
- Redwood Pattern: 24'H x 8'W narrow geyser
- Linden Pattern: 19'H x 4.5'inner & 8'H x 35'outer tier
- Spruce Pattern: 21'H x 13'W geyser
- Juniper Pattern: 9'H x 48'W "V"
- Willow Pattern: 13'H x 35'W "V"
- Birch Pattern (no nozzle): 14.5'H x 10'W geyser
- Usage: Outdoor only
- Ships: FedEx Ground Signature Required