The 2.3VFX 3 Phase Lake and Pond Aerating Fountain is great for larger ponds. The classic "V" fountain pattern, 8' tall x 32' wide gives this model a beautiful eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design gives the 2.3VFX 2.5 times the water flow as the 4400VFX. It is precision engineered to add maximum oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond. The 2.3VFX boasts an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape.
The 2.3VFX, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. Without the confusing options, this panel includes all the best features. Included in this UL-508A, non-metallic 4x/3r panel is a true, 3 phase rated personnel protection GFI with a 5ma trip level. Also included is a motor starter with adjustable overload, lightning/surge protection, two 24 hour time clocks (one for the unit and one for lights), and a Hand-Off-Auto switch. Other features are an angled field wiring terminal block for easy installation, input terminals for field installed interlock, and startup instructions with wiring diagram in the door. A licensed electrician should install this panel.
Longer power cord is available. Please, call for more information.
Add an optional LR-375 Low Voltage Light Kit to the 2.3VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. Lighting enlivens the water display, turning water drops into glimmering jewels of light while creating a resort-like appearance with the overall water feature.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dramatic "V" pattern: 8' tall x 32' wide
- Efficient/low power use: highest efficiency design for low power consumption; reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit; 3 phase circuit for low operating costs
- Clog resistant: unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market; successful shallow water operation in as little as 20"
- Rugged motor: environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks; seals are silicone carbide for long life; long-life top and bottom ball bearings; flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation
- Corrosion resistant: superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments; all external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode
- Low maintenance: clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded
- Fully tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards
- Choice of cord lengths: SOOW underwater rated power cord
- Warranty: 3 year
- Assembled motor unit
- Power control panel
- UV resistant high density thermoplastic float
- Three 50' braided nylon mooring lines
- SOOW rated 4 wire power cable (your lengths choice)
- Owner's manual
- "V" Pattern: 8'H x 32'Dia.
- Motor: 2HP, 208-240V, 7.5 amps, 3 Phase, 1750 RPM
- SOOW Power Cable, 4 Wire (L1, L2, N, and G)
- Min. Depth of Operation: 20"
- Suggested Pond Size: Up to 1.25 Acre
- Ships: 3 or 4 Boxes via UPS (Add 1 Box for Lights)
- Usage: Outdoor