Orders received by Kinetic Fountains are typically sent either by UPS, FedEx or U.S. Postal Service. Please refer to the individual product you are purchasing for shipping times. Standard Shipping typically takes between 5 - 7 business days depending on your location.
Free Shipping Offer
Orders totaling $99 and over are eligible for free shipping, as long as the shipping address is located within the contiguous United States. This applies to ground shipping only, with the entire order going to one address (free shipping does not apply to orders with items going to multiple addresses). Custom fountains,Waterwalls and fountain replacement part orders are not eligible for free shipping. Expedited shipping charges can be obtained by calling our customer service line.
In most cases we only charge sales tax to orders that are shipped within the state of North Carolina. In rare cases we are required by law to collect sales tax on product shipping to other states. In this event we will notify you when we process your order.
Customers Outside the Contiguous U.S.
If you wish to ship something outside the contiguous U.S., you must contact us for a shipping quote. You must have the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail. We cannot give you a quote without this information. The customer is responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
|Order Total||Shipping Cost*|
|Orders up to $14.99||$6.99|
|$15.00 - $29.99||$7.99|
|$30.00 - $39.99||$8.99|
|$40.00 - $49.99||$9.99|
|$50.00 - $74.99||$11.99|
|$75.00 - $98.99||$13.99|
|Orders over $99||$0.00|
*Additional charges may apply for products over 150 lbs. requiring truck or freight delivery. See the Truck Delivery section for details.
Same Day Shipping
'Same Day Shipping' indicates that an item is in stock in our warehouse and will ship the same day you order it, provided your order is placed prior to 2pm EST. Please note that 'Same Day Shipping' does not mean that your order will arrive at your shipping destination the same day you order it.
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
- If you require any type of special delivery for large items please let us know at the time of ordering. There may be additional charges for items such as lift-gates, special size truck, etc. We will contact you before shipping if additional charges will apply.
- The trucking service will contact you 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with a trucking company please be aware if you are not there to accept delivery a redelivery fee may be charged by the trucking company and will be your responsibility to pay.
- Any reconsigning (changing of original shipping address) of shipments and any fees for this are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please be present to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages. See "Freight Delivery Inspection and Damage Notation Process" below.
- The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside of your home or office. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or into your home or office. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require your assistance. You can always ask the driver to assist you and they may but they are not required. Special services are the responsibility of the customer, we do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item.
- Very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from the curbside to their permanent location. You can contact a local contractor or landscaper to help you with this.
- Please be aware that the delivery can NOT BE REFUSED for any reason. Refusal of delivery will result in customer incurring all shipping and or redelivery cost of the delivery.
- Shipments weighing over 1,000 pounds are too heavy for a lift gate. You MUST have a forklift on site at the time of delivery to unload the item from the truck. DO NOT ORDER an item if you will be unable to supply a forklift. You can contact a local contractor, small equipment Rental Company or a landscaper to assist with the forklift. Depending on the product either a landscaper or contractor may be able to assist in setup.
Freight Delivery Inspection and Damage Notation Process
You must inspect your shipment for damage before the truck driver leaves. ALL NOTATIONS OF DAMAGES/PROBLEMS MUST BE MADE ON Delivery Receipt/Bill of Lading before accepting goods.
- By default, mark the Bill of Laden at delivery "Subject to Inspection" even if the merchandise has no visible signs of damage.
- Make notes on how the shipment arrived. Did the item arrive on a pallet (a large wooden platform) with shrink wrap around item? Were there any loose pieces? Did the carton or crate appear damaged?
- CUT OPEN ANY SHRINK WRAPPED PALLETS AND CHECK THE NUMBER OF PIECES ON THE PALLET (look to see if the quantity corresponds with the count on the bill of lading). At the same time, check the pieces along with any crates/cartons/boxes to see if they show even the SLIGHTEST wear (even creases or bends). If so, inspect the piece to make sure it is fully intact with no chips, cracks, or any other type of damage.
- If the driver will not wait for the pieces to be inspected, then you can must mark the Bill of Laden "Worn/Damaged Carton- Driver will not allow inspection - Possible Damage"; this must be NOTED on your copy and the driver's copy of the BOL.
- Any damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading and you must call us immediately, while the trucking company is still there.
- If you do not inspect it right away and notice damages after they leave, the trucking company will no longer be liable for damages. Due to the shipping company's restrictions, we cannot process damage claims if the Bill of Laden is not marked that damage was noticed and this must be NOTED on your copy and the driver's copy of the BOL.
- You may be required to email proof of damage in the form of digital photographs.
- Failure to report damages immediately upon delivery or within 24 hours may result in replacement fees charged to the customer for damaged or missing components including all shipping cost.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control, including but not limited to the following:
- The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product;
- Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper's failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport.
- Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Force Major Events").
- Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
- Shipments destined for delivery in locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
- Shipments referenced in Section 21 SHIPMENTS NOT ACCEPTED.
- The guarantee for on-scheduled delivery for Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air Freight shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving Day and on December 18 through December 24.