- What types of businesses buy fountain signs?
- How does the mockup process work?
- What image type is needed?
- Difference between vector and bitmap images?
- What logo options are available?
- How long does it take?
- How much does adding a logo cost?
- How much money is needed to start?
- How to I maintain the logo on my fountain?
- How do I order a fountain sign?
- How many colors can I have in my logo?
- What Pantone Colors can I use?
- How do I install my new fountain sign?
- What if I don’t have a logo?
- Can you convert our logo?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Do you offer installation?
What types of businesses buy fountain signs?
Over our 15 year history we have sold logo fountains to just about every business type possible. With our selection you are sure to find a style that fits great in your lobby, waiting room or office space. Some of the most popular markets are:
- Doctor's Offices
- Corporate Lobbies
- General Business
- Nail & Hair Salons
- Spa & Health Clubs
Whether you are looking for a center piece for your lobby or to relax waiting customers, you will find the right fountain for your needs.
How does the mockup process work?
We have created an easy process to have your logo applied to one of our beautiful fountains. Here is how it works:
- Complete our Free Mockup Request form with your contact information, fountain you would like to have and upload your image file. To ensure the highest quality we will need a vector based file that can be enlarged to cover the fountain. If you are unsure what type of logo file you have just send us what you have.
- We will then create a FREE mockup of your logo on your fountain of choice and email it back to you. This is typically done within 24 hours or sooner.
- You then will have the opportunity to review the mockup and request any changes you would like.
- When you are satisfied with the results the order is then placed and we begin production of your new logo fountain.
The process is quick and easy. At any time you can contact us with questions.
What image type is needed?
To provide the absolute best results we need a vector based image file. This file type usually has the file extension .eps,.ai or .pdf. Sometimes though we find non-vector image files saved as these file extensions and therefore will not work. If you do not have a true vector file we do offer a conversion service for a small fee.
Difference between vector and bitmap images?
The type of logo image used to personalize your new fountain is very important. Your logo must be in a "Vector" based image format like .eps or .ai so we can resize it without losing quality.
Quick Lesson on the Difference
Bitmap Graphics - contain a representation of a graphic stored as pixels at a fixed resolution. An example is a photographic digital image or scanned image
Vector Graphics - are defined through mathematical expressions and are resolution-independent and scalable. Examples of vector graphics are illustrations, line art, logos and CAD drawings.
Here's an Example
What logo options are available?
How the logo is applied to a fountain is dependent on the fountain it is being applied too and the face material.
- Slate or other stone - Usually lightly etched and hand painted on the surface.
- Mirror - Usually etched and painted on the back of the fountain.
- Glass - Usually a vinyl logo applied to the rear of the fountain glass so that the water is not running over the vinyl material.
- Curved Surface - Often if the surface is curved then the logo is applied using raised pegs and the water will flow behind the logo.
How long does it take?
Most logo fountains take about 2-4 weeks depending on the fountain ordered and it's current availability. Custom orders can take 4-8 weeks. If you have a deadline you are trying to meet then please let customer service know when ordering.
How much does adding a logo cost?
The logo cost varies based on the size of the fountain, material type the logo is being applied too and the designer that makes the fountain. Our logo prices are clearly shown on the fountain product page for each fountain. Most logo prices are for one color with each additional color being an additional charge.
How much money is needed to start?
The mockup process is absolutely FREE. Once you have approved the mockups and have placed your order we require a 50% non refundable deposit to start production. The remaining balance will be due prior to shipping.
How to I maintain the logo on my fountain?
Start by following all the manufacturers instructions for caring and maintaining your fountain. If the logo is painted on your fountain then the paint will be of high quality acrylic. You do not want to use any type of abrasive cleaning agents on your logo. A mild cleaner and a soft cloth works best. We recommend you use fountain care product on a weekly basis to maintain your fountain in between cleanings. Some manufacturers recommend distilled water.
How do I order a fountain sign?
You can place your order online or you can contact our customer service team to place your order.
How many colors can I have in my logo?
With most fountains you are able to have as many colors as you like. Some fountains can only be etched/frosted and therefore can not have any colors. When done on stone, almost 90% of the logo's we do are in black as it shows up the best of any color (except black). Also, please pay close attention to any extra color costs that may be applied. To ensure the best match of your colors we request that all colors be Pantone Colors and not CMYK or RGB.
What Pantone Colors can I use?
To view the complete list of available Pantone Colors download our Pantone Color Chart in PDF format.
How do I install my new fountain sign?
All of our fountains come with simple instructions for installation. Most can be installed by anyone with basic handyman skills. Please be sure to follow the instructions closely so that you get a perfect installation.
What if I don’t have a logo?
If you do not have a logo then no problem. We give you the option to choose from one of our available fonts and we will create a simple message to apply to your fountain. Just tell us the font and the message and we will do a mockup for you.
Can you convert our logo?
If your logo is not a vector based logo then we can convert it for you for a small fee. The fee is typically around $75 -$100 for most logo depending on the original's quality and complexity.
Can I cancel my order?
Once we have started the process of adding your logo to a fountain the order can not be canceled. If we have not started the production process then the order may be canceled by calling Customer Service for complete details.
Do you offer installation?
The installation of most of our fountains are very simple and can be done by anyone with handyman skills. Therefore, we currently do not offer installation services.