Dramatic. Stunning. Dynamic. These are but a few of the accolades used to describe the Twirling Waters 1/2HP Lake/Pond Fountain. The whimsical, spinning movement of the Twirling Waters sprays spiraling strands of water upwards of 20 feet, creating a beautiful circular pattern in motion. The Twirling Waters graceful, arching streams create an innovative focal point to any residential or commercial application. An attractive addition to any pond or lake, the Twirling Waters beauty comes in both sight and sound. When accented by the lighting kit, the Twirling Waters creates a dramatic and attractive water feature.
The Twirling Waters utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Twirling Waters is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional 5-year motor warranty. GFCI required, and please disconnect power source when swimmers are present.
Longer power cable is available. Please, call for more details. This unit can be beautifully accented by light kits and color lenses (see Accessories).
- Made in the USA
- Operates in minimum depth of 36"
- Pond size should be from 1/8 acre to 1 acre
- Center stream is 20 feet high
- Side jets can be adjusted for varying speed control Of spray pattern
- Stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor
- Salt water approved
- Designed for 24 hour per day operation
- No maintenance required
- Light kits can be added later
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths
- Two 20lb. weights or concrete block required for anchoring (not included)
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Warranty: 5 year motor
- 1 Float
- 1 Unit
- 1 Electric cable
- 2 20lb. weights required for anchoring (not included)
- 2 Nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included)
- Motor Specs: 1/2HP, 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 115V or 230V
- Min. Depth: 36"
- Pond Size: 1/8 - 1 Acre
- Spray Pattern: 20"H
- Cable: Your choice of 70', 100', 150' for 115V and 200' with 230V, 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 60 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Shipping Size: 32" x 32" x 7" and 10" x 10" x 36"
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs. and 49 lbs.
- Ships: UPS (2 Boxes)