The Serengheti Wall Fountain is a beautiful tree fountain with an oriental feel. It looks great. The backdrop is made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable, the image is hand painted onto the reverse side of the Lexan acrylic panel, accented by beautiful copper tree and framed in pure natural copper. The water trickles down the face of backdrop in a wonderfully serene manner, like rain running down a window.
Available with LED lights: These optional lights are built into the back of the panel to make your fountain even more breathtaking and unique. The LED lights produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and may vary from the picture shown. A lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. The fountain includes special ordering instructions. Please read the 'Special Ordering Instructions' section above before placing an order. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- Made of copper and Lexan
- Water runs down over Lexan panel
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 36"H x 72"W
- Weight: approx. 67 lbs. (Lift Gate suggested)
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor
- Ships: Common Carrier