The Hanging Slate Wall Fountain is a unique, beautiful work of art, dazzling the eye and soothing the ears with a gentle cascade of falling water that sparkles under built-in lighting. Crafted of high quality materials, this fountain is easily assembled and mounted while offering the rich appearance of a built-in structure. The illuminated look of this gorgeous fountain and its waterfall sounds are incredibly soothing and relaxing. The water pours out from under the copper rectangular roof and flows down the lightweight slate panel, into the pool of water in the copper basin. The fountain comes with a clear powder coated copper or copper vein finish.
NSI slate (Slate Tech) is made from veneers of genuine Indian Raja Slate and fused it to composite material with the same chipped edge technique and they are indistinguishable from a thick slab of slate. All the beauty is retained and reduces weight over 90%.
NOTE: Copper and slate are natural materials, variations in color, texture and size are desirable and shall not be cause for return.
- NSI slate (Slate Tech) - the thin layer of slate used in this fountain makes it less heavy, and easier to hang
- Built-in lighting
- Designed to provide maximum water sound
- Fountain is pictured with cord hidden
- Slate Tech is pre-assembled - 15 minute installation
- Warranty: 6 months limited manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- Accent light
- Decorative rocks
- Mounting hardware
- 32.75"H x 27"W x 6"D
- Bottom width: 17"W
- Shipping Size: 35.2"H x 29.3"W x 8.5"D
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs.