The Blues Eight Wall Fountain has an arched niche with music motive. It's eight feet tall, four feet wide and glows at night. The backdrop is made of a material called Lexan, which is extremely durable and virtually unbreakable. The image is hand painted onto the reverse side of the Lexan acrylic panel and framed in pure natural copper. The water trickles down the face of it in a wonderfully serene manner, like rain running down a window. The fountain comes with LED lights that are built into the back of the panel to make it even more breathtaking and unique. The LED lights produce virtually no heat and last approximately 200,000 hours.
NOTE: This fountain is custom made to order by the artist and thus the colors may vary from the picture shown. A lead time of 4-6 weeks should be anticipated. The fountain includes special ordering instructions. Please read the 'Special Ordering Instructions' section above before placing an order. Also, fountain can be made custom to fit any size and any environment. Call for more details.
- A unique and beautiful accent piece
- The image is completely hand painted
- Each fountain is an original, one-of-a-kind work of art
- Warranty: 2 year on pump by manufacturer
- Recirculating electric pump
- All necessary hanging hardware
- 96"H x 48"W
- Weight: approx. 110 lbs. (Lift Gate Suggested)
- Material: Copper and Acrylic
- Usage: Indoor
- Ships: Common Carrier